You got a Friend in Me You got a Friend in Me

Wow!

I like it! It's great. Good work!

ALLCAPS42 responds:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Irie Irie

Niiiice.

I like the style, kinda new wave, funky, and pretty damn creative to say the least. great job.

BurningRabbit responds:

thx ^^

Revitalized (Demo) Revitalized (Demo)

Funky!

I like it, it's pretty studly. Very clicky. Has a lot of happy feelings yet a mysterious undertone to it. It's nice, nothing that really needs improvement in my eyes.

ThunderHorseL responds:

Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader

This is awesome!

I'd love a response to this, because i couldn't help but notice that guy down there talking about how you can't take criticism. I'd like to say, people who give 0's and 1's to songs like this are not only completely idiotic, but unrealistic. A 0 or 1 is just a random pile of notes that don't match with no musical form. This my fine sire, is a big 10/10. It fills all my expectations of a GYM LEADER battle in POKEMON, and more. GREAT GREAT work. =)
CHEERS!

b0b3rt responds:

Thanks, that's exactly what I meant. A 0 or a 1 isn't generally given to a real song.
I'm also working on a much much better version of the Champion battle that I plan to upload before 3k views =)

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

Tasty!

this is pretty fucking AWESOME. This is like the coolest sounding song, and i can easily imagine it as background music to Mario vs. Bowser. PERFECT

From Russia, with thanks From Russia, with thanks

hahaha i love the title & song

Overall a very sweet song.
doesn't tickle my particular taste but damn was it worth my listening time.
good work!!

Chozz responds:

Many thanks! I had to change the title, from Russia with love, to Russia with thanks, people were getting confused xD Originally the title was going to be 'From Ruskov, with love' But Ruskov is in Slovakia!

Thanks for listening, its the first time I've tried a genre like this one, and it's been a nice learning experience.

[LK] Summer [LK] Summer

SICK

great song!! I loved every second of it. Sounds just like "Attack, Attack!" By Interlude! haha

LK412 responds:

Thanks!

{Dj-L} Pumped (Final) {Dj-L} Pumped (Final)

This is a great freaking song

Personally my favorite part was the beginning, it definitely suits the title very well. It reminds me of those Crank movies with Jason Statham. Haha Great song!

i suck at this i suck at this

underrated underestimated

GREAT SONG, well underrated. Great great great beat, i like the effects, i dont know if its hip-hop, but it is fuckin awesome! =D Don't say you suck at this u are a beast don't you ever forget it.

Darker Side - DNB Remix Darker Side - DNB Remix

sweet!

awesome work man! Great job!